We are now accepting memberships for the 2018 season.
If you’re new to this program, there are so many reasons why we want you to join, and it’s far more than the financial support for community initiatives. The membership gives you access to good, flexible discounts that can help you to quickly earn your membership fee back. Beyond that, three free races (!!), and incredible member results profiles, including features such as Member Achievements and member photo tagging.
The top pieces of feedback we received throughout 2017 from members about the membership program were variations of “this is way undervalued” and “I wish I had signed up sooner!”
The enthusiasm for these benefits led us to launch this new program for the first time in 2017. One year and over 300 members later, and we are thrilled to launch the second year of this program. Join us in 2018!
The Run Waterloo Member Benefits:
- 25% off all Run Waterloo events
- 20% off at Runners’ Choice Waterloo (retail prices, excluding electronics)
- Free entry to all three Run Pure & Simple events
- Member profile on results.runwaterloo.com
- More exclusive perks throughout the year! (In 2017, perks included member bibs, monthly calendars, and various discounts such as H+P club memberships and Dratyon theatre tickets. More is planned for 2018!)
Notes about renewal
For all 2017 members, to renew, simply sign up again to the new Race Roster club. You will receive a new Race Roster code that will work for all 2018 events. Make sure to do this by January 1, because member profiles will expire on January 31, 2018, if they are not renewed. After January 1, member profiles will be re-activated at any time upon renewal, which will retroactively apply to features such as Achievements and photo tagging.
Prices are the same as in 2017: $50 for adults, $25 for youth, seniors and students, and free for young children. More details are available at the Race Roster page.