RW Boost is our social competition, a loyalty program, and a fun community initiative, all in one.
Building on our 2018 prizes, we are excited to launch this expanded set of prizes for the 2019 competition!
Seven levels of RW Boost prizes in 2019
View this post on Instagram
Announcing our 2019 #RWBoost prizes! We had such a blast with the program last year that we have expanded the prize offerings in 2019. Join in to get your share of thousands of dollars worth of swag and other prizes. Shoelaces, headbands, hoodies, shoes, free entries for friends, and free 2020 memberships are all up for grabs! Check out runwaterloo.com for the full criteria and descriptions. Boost is one of our premiere programs to make running fun and rewarding. Close to 400 runners are already in for 2019…are you? If you are curious because you have no idea what this is all about, look at the #runwaterloo membership. So many exclusive perks including this program.
All of these prizes are completely free and stackable. From lowest to highest:
|1. RW Shoelaces||Both Classic Boosters||At or after Fall Classic|
|2. Free entry to DTK Mile for a friend||Top 10 in each Demographic after Waterloo Classic||Promo codes sent after Waterloo Classic|
|3. Free entry to Riverside "Roughly" Five for a friend||Top 10 in each Demographic after Fall Classic||Promo codes sent after Fall Classic|
|4. RW Headband||750 points||Awarded any point throughout the year once the points are earned|
|5. RW Boost Hoodie||Top 20 in each Demographic||Ordered and printed after last race on November 30; distributed over the winter|
|6. 2020 RW Membership||Top 5 in each Demographic||Promo codes sent after the last race on November 30, 2019|
|7. Saucony shoes||Winner of each Demographic||Photo op at Runners' Choice in December 2019|
- Everyone with both Classic boosters earns the RW shoelaces
- Top 10 in each demographic after Waterloo Classic earn a free entry to DTK Mile for a friend
- Top 10 people after Fall Classic earn a free entry to Riverside “Roughly” Five for a friend
- 750 points earns a RW Bondi band headband
- Year end – Top 20 in each demographic earns a RW Boost Hoodie (new design to be released this summer)
- Year end – Top 5 in each demographic earns a 2020 RW membership
- Year end – Winner of each demographic earns Shoes from Saucony Canada
How to play
How many prizes will you earn? We encourage you to check out the past results to see how many points you could expect to earn this year. Also read the full rules and plan out where you are going to earn your points in 2019!
How high are you setting your sights? Can you earn the 750, or are you going for a top 20 demographic place? Who are the contenders in your demographic? Have fun with this!
- All prizes are completely free to RW Boost participants.
- RW Boost is exclusive to and free to RW members.
- Deadline to join this competition is May 24, 2019. At this point, all members who have a membership profile are included (including all retroactive 2019 results), and anyone who is not a member or does not have a member profile is ineligible in 2019.
Earning and receiving awards
- Each prize is slightly different in terms of the criteria to earn and the timing for distribution. Refer to the table above for dates and criteria.
- Prizes are stackable.
- There is no cap on how many members will earn prize levels 1 and 4. All other prizes are fixed based on Demographic standings.
- For levels 5, 6, and 7 that depend on final standings, the 2019 Boost standings will be finalized after the final race of the year on November 30, 2019.
Learn more about:
Next RW Boost points up for grabs
We’re out in Baden for the Baden Races on May 18. After this race, you will still have a week to enter the program.