Our membership program is now open and accepting members for 2020!
This popular program had over 430 members in 2019, and we continue to add value to memberships every year (stay tuned)!
If you’re new to this program, there are so many reasons why we want you to join, and it’s far more than the financial support for community initiatives. The membership gives you access to good, flexible discounts that can help you to quickly earn your membership fee back. Beyond that, three free races (!!), and incredible member results profiles, including features such as Member Achievements and member photo tagging, and this little thing we like to call RW Boost.
This program is back for its fourth year in 2020. We said the same thing last year: over the past three years, the top pieces of feedback we received from members about the membership program were variations of “this is way undervalued” and “I wish I had signed up sooner!”
The Run Waterloo Member Benefits:
- 20% off all Run Waterloo events
- 15% off at Runners’ Choice Waterloo (retail prices, excluding nutrition and electronics)
- Free entry to all Run Pure & Simple events
- Entry to RW Boost competition and prizing
- Member profile on results.runwaterloo.com
- More exclusive perks throughout the year! (Past perks have included member bibs, monthly calendars, various discounts such as H+P club memberships and Dratyon theatre tickets, and things that are now core parts of the membership, including Achievements and RW Boost. More is planned for 2020!)
Notes about renewal
For all 2019 members, to renew, simply sign up again to the new Race Roster club. You will receive a new Race Roster code that will work for all 2019 events. Make sure to do this by January, because member profiles will expire on January 31, 2020, if they are not renewed. After January 31, member profiles will be re-activated at any time upon renewal, which will retroactively apply to features such as Achievements and photo tagging.
Notes on pricing
Prices are the same as previous years: $50 for adults, $25 for youth, seniors and students, and free for young children. We have lowered the age for senior discounts from 65 to 60. More details are available at the Race Roster page.
Keep an eye out for the 2020 logo for lots of 2020 announcements coming over the fall/winter!